This is a special opportunity for a brilliant candidate to join the Digital team as a Digital Senior Executive.
The Goodstuff Digital Senior Executive supports their team in delivering excellence in implementation planning, investment and campaign delivery. They are expected to develop effective Goodstuffer, media owner and client relationships and to work in close collaboration with their immediate team and Goodstuffers across the agency, contributing to relevant stages of Goodprocess and getting to great work. They are responsible for the management of day to day requests, responses and supporting their team by taking on some internal team admin tasks.
Reporting to Digital Director.
- Support the Digital team in the smooth day-to-day response to briefs and lead smaller responses with senior support
- Support in the delivery of best in class planning, buying and in-flight optimisation - primarily across display, social and video - to ensure that client KPIs are hit
- Support Digital Manager and Director on response to briefs from clients
- Interpret, utilise and apply data from the likes of TGI, Touchpoints and Ipsos Iris to fuel digital implementation planning.
- Ensure campaigns are trafficked correctly (with the assistance of the Digital Executive), with any additional client-specific tracking requirements adhered to.
- Develop an understanding of the role Digital plays in the campaign channel mix and broader client strategy
- Support in the implementation and control of both new and existing processes within the team to ensure efficiency of delivery
- Build collaborative relationships with Goodstuffers
- Effectively manage workload, expectations and meet deadlines
- Develop ability to delegate and be delegated to with clear communication
- Proactively support the team, developing an ability to adapt to changing daily demands
- Lead campaign admin
- Work well within GoodProcess, particularly when related to Investment
- Build good media owner relationships with appropriate face-to-face contact
- Deliver insightful digital reports on a timely basis
- Deliver screen grab documents
- Contribute to inventive digital ideas for our clients/briefs
- Attend relevant client meetings accompanied by senior Digital and Planning Goodstuffers
- Contribute to client competitive reports
- Maintain financial accuracy across all campaigns
- Assist when required with booking and reconciliation, including support on finance queries
- Get bookings on the system promptly and accurately
- Ensure efficient management of POs, timely invoicing and quick resolution of finance queries
- Develop good time management skills to work effectively and efficiently
- Accurate and consistent weekly completion of timesheets
- Previous experience in digital with a good grasp of tech – including Meta Ads Manager, Double Verify (or other brand safety partners), YouTube & Programmatic
- Experience in planning across display, VOD (excl. broadcast VOD), social, native and possibly audio
- Ideally, experience using digital planning tools such as Ipsos Iris, SimilarWeb or Comscore.
- Good understanding of how other channels interact with Digital (eg PPC, SEO)
- Confident, clear, and concise communication both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to manage a portfolio of different clients
- Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
- Active listener with the ability to take on feedback well in order to learn and develop within their role
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to and deliver against set and often tight deadlines
- Highly numerate with a passion for data
- Ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
- Team player – support the wider digital team proactively and positively
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to construct a basic presentation with a compelling narrative
Made of different stuff
Goodstuffers are a group of individuals made of different stuff. Collectively we shine in support of our mission: to be the World’s most inventive media agency. Our invention is born out of divergent thinking in an inclusive environment which comes together to create something truly original and good. Truly Goodstuff.
To support this, we have an Equal Opportunities Policy; except we call ours the Do the Right Thing Policy. It’s simple. We believe in fairness. That means, first and foremost, we recruit on merit and ability. We treat each other, fairly, with dignity and respect – we give a shit. We create an inclusive environment in which everyone belongs. When we recruit, promote, train, or reward we do that on the basis of aptitude and ability. We help and encourage everyone at Goodstuff to realise their full potential.
Any form of discrimination or harassment, less favourable treatment, or victimisation based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.