This is a new role, created to elevate analytics at Goodstuff, an award-winning full-funnel media agency with excellent strategic invention credentials and the will to be ‘Braver by Design’.
We’re seeking a senior leader who is entrepreneurial and inventive, to move thinking on to develop broader and deeper application of analytics to media planning and evaluation.
This person will be excited to apply their craft to develop an analytics proposition and product, embedding in these into the analytics team and the wider agency.
- Support the agency’s vision via inventive and intelligent analytics work
- To lead our analytics and data science specialists to their best work yet
- Uphold robust and credible analysis whilst also diversifying the application of analytics into more communications territories and with new data
- Be an active member of the leadership team, improving the way we work and output for all with regards to analytical work
- To instill and integrate learning, knowledge and proof of effectiveness into the agency and our client responses
- Develop our thinking and approaches with data, and create future-facing tools and technology where appropriate
- Get involved in the creation of the work leading and supporting the team as the most senior practitioner
- Develop and enhance proprietary product with future-facing concepts around analytics and the data that fuels them
- Work with the head of insight to develop customer journey work, and data and audience enrichment
- Support a broad set of brand, media, social and business inputs and objectives
- Support communications, media strategy and planning output of the agency with analytics
- Work with clients on their challenges and present solutions
- Lead senior client (CMO, CEO, Founder, CFO) relationships with regards to analytics
- Lead and support the team to develop customer-focused analysis based on client, business data and CRM
- Turn client problems into analytics briefs
- Uphold and champion Goodstuff’s values
- Apply an open door policy to the teams to increase understanding and capability
- Identify leaning needs for your team and the wider agency
- Be a coach, mentor and motivator to your team
- Build sustainable product and revenue via analytics and tool creation
- Develop, protect and evolve our commercial models for the mutual benefit of the agency, our clients and partners
- Work with the agency, our network and third-party companies to harness the best product available in market
- Known in your field of MMM in media agencies
- Be expert in regression-based, bayesian and other analytical techniques
- Able to work with teams to scope planning tools to support and direct media planning outputs
- Experienced in a range of brands, categories and media mix models
- Have a high degree of new business pitch presentation experience and success
- Experienced at working with 1, 2, 3p data
- Conversant in a range of statistical and data science approaches
- An econometrics practitioner, or have been one in the recent past
Made of different stuff
Goodstuffers are a group of individuals made of different stuff. Collectively we shine in support of our mission: to be the World’s most inventive media agency. Our invention is born out of divergent thinking in an inclusive environment which comes together to create something truly original and good. Truly Goodstuff.
To support this, we have an Equal Opportunities Policy; except we call ours the Do the Right Thing Policy. It’s simple. We believe in fairness. That means, first and foremost, we recruit on merit and ability. We treat each other, fairly, with dignity and respect – we give a shit. We create an inclusive environment in which everyone belongs. When we recruit, promote, train, or reward we do that on the basis of aptitude and ability. We help and encourage everyone at Goodstuff to realise their full potential.
Any form of discrimination or harassment, less favourable treatment, or victimisation based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.