- Proven experience in digital with a detailed grasp of tech – including FB, Moat (or other brand safety partners), YouTube & Programmatic
- Good understanding of how other channels interact with Digital (eg PPC, SEO)
- Confident, clear, and concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate with a passion for data
- Team player – support the wider digital team proactively and positively
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to construct a basic presentation with a clear and impactful narrative
- Organised – managing a portfolio of different clients
- Advanced organization skills and excellent time management
- Solid under pressure, with the ability to work to and deliver against set and often tight deadlines
- Be able to listen and apply regular feedback and training, take personal responsibility for own development (ample development of craft skills and soft skills will be provided)
- Ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
- Embodies and inspires the Goodstuff values
This is a special opportunity for a brilliant candidate to join the Digital team as a Digital Manager, reporting to a Digital Director.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for brief responses, campaign implementation, and planning & buying across a range of channels, in addition to the management, training, and development of a Digital Executive. Externally, much of this role will be client-facing. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become a key point of contact for clients across their team’s current portfolio.
- Manage the delivery of best-in-class planning, buying and inflight optimisation - primarily across display, social and video - to ensure that client KPIs are hit.
- Ensure campaigns are trafficked correctly (with the assistance of the Digital Executive), with any additional client-specific tracking requirements adhered to.
- Lead response to briefs from clients with support from the Digital Director.
- Direct liaison and management of client relationships including leading the day-to-day contact with a client portfolio.
- Holistic line management of a Digital Executive including active management and objective setting.
- Be responsible for the implementation and control of both new and existing processes within the team to ensure efficiency of delivery.
- Assist when required with booking and reconciliation, including support on finance queries.
- Keep up to date with the latest product updates and betas from key partners and innovate with them across the client portfolio on relevant campaigns.
- Being able to negotiate value for clients with our media partners.
- Deliver client reports along with high-standard commentary and insights to the client on a regular basis, including responsibility of post campaign analysis.
- Assist the team in identifying new potential opportunities for clients with sound supporting data.
- Instill Digital Director with confidence and trust to manage their own tasks and responsibilities for the above.