The right candidate will have enthusiasm and proactivity in abundance and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting agency environment. Someone who is calm under pressure, always willing to lend a helping hand and who enjoys building relationships with those around them. If you’re an inventive problem solver with an eagerness to learn then we’d love to hear from you!
- Energetic & personable
- Good communication & presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Build effective relationships internally & demonstrate emotional intelligence
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
The Goodstuff Front of House Assistant is the face of our agency. They are responsible for greeting all Goodstuffers & visitors whilst ensuring our agency environment is best in class. They are expected to develop effective Goodstuffer relationships in order to support the Front of House Manager with the smooth & seamless running of the agency.
- Meeting & greeting guests & notifying Goodstuffers when they arrive, ensuring clients receive the best welcome & support them through their visit to Goodstuff
- Answering phone calls, filtering & transferring appropriately. Taking messages & passing onto the right person in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Front of House area is immaculate at all times
- Setting up morning breakfast delivery in each kitchen
- Ensure appropriate music is playing from 08:30 each morning & reflect the Goodstuff vibe
- Managing meeting room bookings through Matrix (our booking system)
- Maintenance of agency admin & databases always ensuring up to date
- Setting up meeting rooms including refreshments & IT
- Supporting in the set-up and IT for all agency meetings & presentations
- Writing up our daily welcome board with client meetings, new joiners, birthdays and fun facts
- Signing in & out IT adapters, clickers & chargers
- Sorting incoming/outgoing post & couriers
- Being a source of information for the agency (from how to connect to screens in meetings rooms to logging office issues)
- Ad hoc office project & Goodstuffer support as required!