Are you brimming with inventive, creative, and award-winning ideas?
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our growing design team here at Goodstuff. We work across a range of exciting internal and client specific briefs, shooting exploding tubs of ice cream one day to creating visual identities for industry events the next. This is a perfect role for an all-round creative hoping to get stuck into a wide range of exciting projects and flex their creativity.
As this is such a diverse role, we are looking for someone who can be flexible and accommodating and who is willing to give their all to the task at hand!
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office PowerPoint and how to use it creatively is essential
- Photography and camera skills a bonus
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to proactively manage your own briefs and deadlines
- A skilled and proactive communicator with the capacity to work with a range of brief owners
- Ability to work efficiently and at pace in a high pressured, multi project environment will be a distinct advantage
- Be energetic, determined, and personable
- Possess a passion for all things design
- Be naturally curious with a desire to learn new things
- Have skills in all thing’s social media
- Be a good team player who is able to work with a variety of people
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Have an ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
The role is fast-paced and varied with lots of opportunities to gain valuable experience across all aspects of content production and brand guardianship, from post conception through to completion. You will be supporting the Design Manager on shoots, art direction, styling, photo editing, story boarding, mock creation, retouching as well as motion graphics and video editing and internal creative branding, including book and print, as well as environmental graphics.
Haters of ice cream need not apply.
- Taking a brief and ‘running with it,’ - generating ideas and concepts for our internal brand and client briefs
- Conveying your ideas with clear rationale
- Working together in a team to deliver ideas
- Creatively develop and deliver existing projects
- Be a brand guardian, protecting and building our internal brand’s image
- Design, concept and produce social and digital content